Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More than half way through!!

Congratultions to all of you who have made it this far. It's really amazing how great we all have been doing with this Detox and not cheating! I'm really impressed. Sounds like we all have found this a little easier then expected and our family members are benefiting too. It's great to hear how many of you are trying new foods and experiementing with recipes. I love hearing about the health benefits you are all experiencing. I think the over all consenses is that we may keep many of these new eating habits.

So with Valentines day behind us and a little less than 2 weeks to go, I'm confident we'll all make it though the full month. Keep me posted with challenges, recipe ideas, and experiences of how you've noticed your health has changed or improved.

Happy Cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment